It is still possible to order parts through our website, with fast delivery and free peace of mind warranty as standard.
We have now temporarily closed our sites and stopped operations and services to protect the health of our employees and valued customers and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We plan to re-open our sites on Friday 1st May, but this may be sooner if the government advise this is possible.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your incredible support, kind words and encouragement as we attempt to navigate all things COVID-19.
Stay safe and goodbye for now.
We have every confidence in the used parts we have for sale through our online parts store. All parts sold come complete with a 12 month warranty to cover you against mechanical breakdown and offer peace of mind. This excludes engines and gearboxes which are covered by a 6 month warranty and tyres, which are covered by a 3 month warranty.
We have over 90 years' experience selling quality used car parts for almost any make or model providing an excellent service. Shop with confidence when you purchase the car parts you need with Charles Trent!
Visit our online car parts store.
• All used parts are supplied with a 12 month warranty. This excludes engines and gearboxes, which will be covered by a 6 month warranty and tyres that come with a 3 month warranty.
• In the event of failure a replacement part will be supplied. If a replacement part cannot be found in a reasonable amount of time the full purchase price will be refunded.
• If you have ordered the wrong part, i.e. your part number is different, please return the item including a completed Returns Form (see section below) requesting the correct part and we’ll do our best to get one out to you upon receipt. If the new part is unavailable we will refund your order and email to inform you. Return postage charges are non-refundable unless your order was faulty or we sent the wrong part.
• Replacement or refund will only be given on production of the original invoice.
• Replacement or refund will only be given if the goods are returned in the same condition as supplied with the security marks still visible.
• Charles Trent Limited will not reimburse any labour costs / charges involved with fitting, removal and / or changing of parts supplied by the company, under any circumstances.
• Charles Trent Limited will NOT cover any component which has been dismantled or tampered with (other than the replacement of standard service parts or components). Returns are void if you have dismantled or tampered with a part in any way.
• Please note: We strongly recommend that all safety critical parts are fitted only by specifically trained automotive technicians. NO liability can be accepted for malfunction, damage or injury caused by inappropriate fitting of such components.
• Engines must be correctly fitted with new cam & auxiliary belts, oil, oil filters & spark plugs. Any failure to follow these terms will invalidate this warranty.
• Engines are sold as bare engines less starter motor, alternator & gearbox. Any ancillary/service parts supplied with engines including water pumps, cam belts, turbos etc have NOT been tested & are provided free of charge. These parts are NOT covered by any warranty supplied by Charles Trent Limited.
• ECU’s & electrical items are non-refundable as a result of potential damage caused by in-correct fitting or other faults in customer vehicles.
• Our Charles Trent Limited warranty does NOT cover: Gaskets, Oils, Seals, Cam Belts, Timing Belts and Fan Belts, Any ancillary parts or damage caused by misuse, improper fitting, neglect, accident or continued use.
We hope that you are completely satisfied with your order from Charles Trent Limited but appreciate that there may be a time that a part needs to be returned to us. Simply return the part/s in their original condition within 30 days of receipt for a refund. We will issue a refund upon receipt and examination. Items should, wherever possible, be returned in their original (or similarly robust) packaging with a completed Returns Form.
You can print off a Returns Form by clicking on ‘Download Returns Form’ below. Fill in the required fields and return it with your goods to:
Sales Support Returns
Charles Trent Limited
568 - 578 Ringwood Road
Dorset, BH12 4LY
Click here for a full breakdown of our terms and conditions.