Please note: To translate this page into your native language click on the SELECT LANGUAGE button in the header.
Exporting Car Parts and Car Engines
Are you looking to export car parts, panels, suspensions, gearboxes, engines etc? We can help! Charles Trent is one of the UK’s largest and longest established vehicle recyclers with huge stocks of pre-2006 vehicles for all the most popular manufacturers – VW, Audi, Mercedes, Ford, Toyota and more!
This opportunity will be based at our site in Rugby, Warwickshire and will give you access to your own dedicated area to dismantle vehicles and store parts.(Space allocated and storage levels to be agreed).
Our exporters are based throughout the world including Africa and Eastern Europe and we’re always on the lookout for quality new customers specifically seeking older (pre-2006) vehicles.
Why Export With Us?
- Over 90 years’ industry experience and expertise
- We collect ~40,000 vehicles a year, meaning new export vehicles are arriving daily
- We provide you with your own outdoor dedicated dismantling and storage area
In order to shortlist you for this unique opportunity we will require the following:
- A detailed list of what vehicles, and parts you want along with prices you are prepared to pay.
- We will review your requirements and make an agreement on products and pricing. If an agreement is achieved you will move on to the next stage.
- Provide company information
- Registered company name and address with documentation to confirm this
- Personal address and all contact information
- A deposit of £10,000 paid by bank transfer is required to secure your space on site. Breaking must commence within 7 days of this payment being cleared funds in our bank accounts
- Note VAT is chargeable in the UK and this will be refunded to your Trent’s account when the correct export evidence has been received, currently either a bill of lading or a CMR. This must be received by us, within 90 days of the date of our invoice. (Note invoices are raised at the end of each financial month)
- You will have to sign up to our terms and conditions, which include starting times, health and safety regulations, and agree to a minimum weekly spend of £2500 per week
- If shortlisted, we will require you to meet with our Rugby export managers as an introduction to our business and working practices
Interested in this opportunity? We’d like to hear from you!
Simply click here to email us with your contact information, vehicles required, prices offered and acceptance of our exporter terms and conditions. Once received, we will get back to you as soon as possible.