WHEN: Good Friday, Saturday & Easter Monday (14th, 15th & 17th April)
WHERE: Charles Trent Poole – 568-578 Ringwood Road, Poole, Dorset, BH12 4LY
We are holding our first ‘ALL YOU CAN CARRY FOR £30′ event in our DIY yard over the Easter Bank Holiday Weekend. Yes, you read that right!
EVENT OPENING HOURS:
Good Friday (14th) – 8AM – 5PM
Saturday (15th) – 9AM – 4PM
Bank Holiday Monday (17th) – 8AM – 5PM
There’s going to be 150+ vehicles to pull parts from with stocks updated daily to ensure we have the best selection of vehicles around. Provided you can carry what you’ve removed 10 metres between the start and finish lines (see rules / terms & conditions) you can have it all for £30! Please note, you don’t need to pay £30 to enter the yard. Instead you pay after you have successfully completed the ‘ALL YOU CAN CARRY FOR £30′ event.
In addition to the All You Can Carry event we will also be supplying free food & drink (including popcorn, candy floss and slush puppies) to keep your energy levels up as well as running a golden Easter Egg hunt in the yard. If you find an egg in one of our vehicles and make a purchase you can get your hands on a free Easter Egg on us*.
We’ve already received tons of interest in this event and it’s sure to be a cracker. We’ve given you lots of notice so you can cancel the rest of your Easter plans and dive in to some discount parts in our yard.
We’ve created a Facebook event to keep you up-to-date with all the activities in the run up to the event. We will be posting exclusive information and important updates on here so be sure to click that you’re ‘going’!
DIY Yard Vehicle Stocks
All vehicles available in the yard over the event will be visible online with supporting images to help you identify vehicles of interest. Due to exceptional demand we will be ramping up stocks in the run up to the event and re-stocking daily to ensure that there’s loads of parts to pull. We will also be adding in wheels, tyres and other accessories that aren’t typically found in the yard to help you find everything you need for your car.
Rules | Terms & Conditions
- To participate in the ‘All You Can Carry For £30’ event you will be required to pay £30 upon completing your trip and £30 each subsequent trip thereafter. A maximum of three trips can be made daily
- Customers not wanting to take part in the ‘All You Can Carry For £30’ event you can use the DIY yard as usual and pay the usual price for the part/s you need
- You must be able to carry all of your parts from a starting line to a finish line for a distance of 10 metres with no assistance in one trip
- Parts must be carried and not dragged
- No carrying aids may be used including but not limited to: bags, boxes, buckets, carts or wheelbarrows. The only exceptions to the carrying aid rule are straps
- You are welcome to make additional trips at £30 each if you cannot carry all of the parts you’ve removed in accordance with these terms and conditions
- If you are taking part in the ‘All You Can Carry For £30’ event you must not damage or destroy any part that you have no intention of purchasing
Health & Safety
Normal yard rules apply.
- No smoking in the yard
- No children under 16 allowed in the yard
- Hi-vis vests must be worn (we supply these)
*Minimum spend of £5 must be met to redeem reward. Maximum one golden egg per customer per day.
If you need more information about this event simply email us with your enquiry or speak to a member of Charles Trent staff and we’ll be happy to assist.